For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face flies, horn flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
- Convenient, complete mineral and vitamin supplement in addition to effective fly control
- Predictable intake equals predictable costs
- Rabon® prevents development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in manure of treated cattle
- Prevents development of stable and house flies in the manure of treated horses
- No withdrawal period prior to slaughter in cattle
- While research has shown Rabon® to be safe when used as directed, Rabon® is a cholinesterase inhibitor and should not be used in conjunction with other cholinesterase inhibiting compounds
- Owners of debilitated, aged, breeding, nursing or pregnant horses should consult a veterinarian before use
- No additional salt or minerals required
- Weather-resistant block can be placed directly in pastures with cattle or horses
Rabon® is a registered trademark of Bayer HealthCare, LLC
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction to some individuals.
User Safety Recommendations:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, chemical resistant gloves. Users should remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/ maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This compound is toxic to fish.
USE RESTRICTIONS: Not to be used on horses destined for slaughter.
PRECAUTIONS FOR HORSE USE: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. The most frequently reported clinical signs of cholinesterase inhibition in the horse are abdominal pain, lethargy, sweating, tearing and excessive salivation. If these signs are seen in horses, consult your veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product simultaneously or within a week before or after treatment with cholinesterase inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. This product has not been tested in breeding horses.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
DISPOSAL: Completely empty bag into application equipment. Then dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration, or if allowed by State or Local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke. Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
- Feed 1 block per 5 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks. Feed blocks at the rate of 0.5 oz. per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day. This intake will supply 0.07 g of larvicide per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day (2.1 grams per 100 lbs. bodyweight per month).
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout pasture, placing them near water and loafing areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks (10 ft. minimum).
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is half-consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in troughs or feed pans.
- Animals will consume approximately 5 oz. per head daily. When animals consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt, and other minerals and vitamins.
- SWEETLIX® Rabon® Molasses Pressed Block prevents the development of fecal flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses, but it is not effective against existing adult flies. It may be necessary to use other control measures to reduce the population of existing adult flies. Supplemental fly control measures may be needed in and around buildings to control adult house flies and stable flies which breed not only in animal manure but also in other decaying matter on the premises. In order to achieve optimum fly control, SWEETLIX®Rabon® Molasses Pressed Block should be used in conjunction with other good management and sanitation practices. Start feeding SWEETLIX® Rabon® Molasses Pressed Block early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall. SWEETLIX® Rabon® Molasses Pressed Block may be fed to cattle up to slaughter.
- Follow feeding directions. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
|Copper, Min||300 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||10 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,100 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||21 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||870 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||10 IU/lb|
Active Drug Ingredient:
Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.